Graphic Design Intern
We are looking for a creative genius, is that you? JZD needs help with branding/ social media designs and digital assets. We are looking for a freelance graphic designer who is highly skilled in print, typography, illustration, and who understands JZD’s Latina power identity. The intern will gain experience in curating social media content as well as the inner workings of product production.
Commitment: Part-time (offsite work)
Start date: ASAP
Job description & responsibilities:
- Use CEO's creative direction to create vector files for print production as well as digital for social media
- Must be skilled in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Must be comfortable with being given limited inspiration / samples and developing original typography / artwork
- Other tasks, but not limited to: creating marketing material, gifs, designing email blasts, social assets, etc.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Paid position
- Max of 36 hours/month
- Preferably based in South Texas but not required
- Please send your portfolio/instagram to email@example.com